so i re-read the post i made yesterday about being ‘sad’ so i didn’t work out and i swear i felt so pathetic so today i got off my bitch ass and worked out because feeling sorry for myself and having a pity party is not gonna help me lose weight, i need to actually do shit to get shit done. yayyy me :)
- i’ve stopped watching Girls; it’s gotten boring tbh
- i haven’t worked out since Monday. i’ve just been really sad.
- i swear i will fucking lose my mind if i don’t lose weight before London.
- i’m obsesssed with Thrift Shop by Macklemore OMGG
- i’ve started to write more, ya know, just jotting down ideas when they come into my head. i really wanna keep doing it (my secret goal, not so secret now i guess, is to publish a couple of books)
- whenever i get cute anon messages i always think it’s the one friend i know irl who knows about this blog.
- i’m really getting better with my eating thank God. even though i’ve been down i haven’t been comfort eating/devouring everything in sight when i get home.
- this has been an update.
if anyone wants my personal message me! (i’m on there more often anyway)
also i ate like crap all day today and i don’t plan on working out. some family has come to stay with us for a few days and the house is too crowded but tomorrow we go to the beach! YES it’s so sad i live in an island but only get to the beach like once or twice a year.
two separate posts about girl scouts/thin mints just appeared on my dash right below each other reblogged by two diff people.
also today i realised i’ve never had a twinkie and now i will never have one
also i am getting smaller (my legs and stomach especially thank you God!) but my weight is barely moving and its so frustrating wow
also i finished the fault in our stars and omfg it was so good and so sad i teared up in my office
also going through my archive from when i first started i was the quintessential summer blogger wowow
i haven’t been on in a while blah blah what’s new?
ANYWAY, i worked out 6 days this week! Tomorrow is my rest day. THIS IS A REALLY BIG DEAL. i started this blog in the beginning of 2011 and lost 20 pounds half-assing 2011 then gained most of it back in 2012 blah blah
and this has been the first week in 2 years that i’ve actually set out to work out 6 days and actually do it. THE FIRST FUCKING TIME WOW (i hope my weigh-in tomorrow reflects this) also, i haven’t been eating as much junk as usual! YAY usually i get home from work and am on my lappy till i go to bed and am just aimlessly eating for like 7 hours but i tried this week not to do that. so i feel like my portions were good, maybe not the content so much (but working on it definitely!)
THIS GIRL! superrr excited seriously so so so excited. and even bigger motivation to get in shape cuz i need to seduce those english boys w ma sexiness yes
i feel like i blinked and january is over.
hello beautiful :)
I love God, i am a christian. I don't support unhealthy methods of weightloss, but i don't judge. I check out every blog that follows me, but i won't follow if it's unhealthy, that would be destructive to my state of mind.
my weightloss blog. i'm doing this the healthy way, about 1500 calories a day and exercise. i WILL be skinny. watch me.
you can talk to me, i don't bite ;)
Theme by Monique Tendencia